Metals Elimination System
Our Metals Elimination System (MES) is an ideal solution for production environments with limited floor space or situations where you want the flexibility to quickly move your IX solution from one finishing line to another.
Best of all… it is so turnkey it’s literally “plug and go”! Here are some of the things that make the MES an ion exchange system unlike any other:
- Skid Mounted – mounted on a painted carbon steel frame
- Compact – 3’x6′ footprint
- Portable – locking skid casters provide versatility of moving to support different waste streams
- Simple Installation – Quick connect hose connectors
- Standard Power – runs on standard 110V AC outlet
- Resin Life Indicator – conductivity light indicates when tanks need to be changed
- Fast – 1.5 hp pump provides ~20 gpm volume
- Built-in Backup Tanks – system comes with four 14”x47” vessels, two for service and two as back-up when vessels exhaust
- DI Feed Compatable – Able to provide DI water upon request
A blow down manifold allows you to remove free liquids in vessels when vessels are ready to be switched out. Just send your exhausted vessels back to ACM regeneration.
Change out time will depend on the volume and concentration of rinses treated. Good housekeeping and minimal drag-out will enhance performance.