Achieve compliant discharge levels by removing heavy metals
Many industries face strict wastewater regulations at the local, state and federal levels. Regulatory discharge limits pose unique challenges to each facility. Many companies are unaware of the applicable regulations or that the water they are discharging is non-compliant.
For many companies the first sign that they are out of compliance is the fine that they receive. ACM designs water treatment systems that match your environment and application and ensure you remain in compliance.
- Consistently meet strict compliance discharge levels
- Remove heavy metals from wastewater streams with reliable equipment
- Target and recover specific ions with ion exchange processes
- Automatically reprocess compliant water, ensuring only this water is discharged
- Minimize labour costs with self-protecting and automated system safety features
- Cut chemical costs by efficiently precipitating metal particles
- Maintain a safe work environment while promoting environmental stewardship
- Reduce sludge and slurry waste disposal costs with solids dewatering equipment